Compatto Travel Reading Glasses
- Compatto Travel Reading Glasses
- Style #: 18814
The Compatto travel readers combine Tumi's cutting-edge design with state-of-the-art eyeglass lens technology. Features include a patent pending frame design, unique nose pads that hold the flexible temples in place for compact storage and photochromic lenses that darken on exposure to ultraviolet light. These readers are engineered to minimize weight by using the latest technology and cutting-edge materials. The frame front is made of carbon graphite that is extremely lightweight and strong. The temples are made of beta titanium, which offers superior flexibility and elasticity as well as durability and corrosion-resistance.
- Monogramming Available: No
- External Dimensions (wheeled items include handles and wheels) H x W x D: 6.75" x 2.75" x 2.375"
- External Features:
- Protective case
- Cleaning cloth
Welcome to the world of Tumi – the finest international brand of travel, business and lifestyle accessories. Since our founding in 1975, Tumi has been dedicated to providing our customers with an outstanding ownership experience.
Specifically, we make three commitments to our customers:
1. You will enjoy using our innovative products that are designed and manufactured to be the best;
2. You will experience world-class, after-sales customer service;
3. For a limited time after you purchase a Tumi product from an authorized Tumi store or dealer, you will be covered by our Limited Warranty.
Tumi's warranty extends to the original owner; it is straightforward and comprehensive, and just part of the total Tumi ownership experience.
Please click here to learn more about the Tumi Warranty.
The Tumi Difference
Tumi eyewear is made with titanium, which is both extremely durable and very lightweight. It provides the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal; in its unalloyed condition, titanium is as strong as some steels, but 45% lighter. This lustrous, silver-tone metal is also corrosion resistant.