Brooklyn Polarized Sunglasses
- Brooklyn Polarized Sunglasses
- Style #: 18813
The Traverso Eyewear Collection combines Tumi's cutting-edge design with Zeiss's state-of-the-art lens technology. It is the result of a unique partnership between two industry innovators to create a collection of unparalleled style, quality and craftsmanship. Each distinctive Traverso design is engineered for performance, fit and function, and features our exclusive Tumi ZR3™ Zeiss CR-39 Polarized lenses that repel particles and resist abrasion. Click here to locate an authorized Zeiss optician near you to have sunglasses refitted with authentic Zeiss prescription lenses.
This style is made of a stainless steel frame and features a pattern that is reminiscent of Tumi's signature ballistic nylon fabric. The temple tips are cast metal with double rubber rings for a comfortable fit. Comes with a ballistic nylon case that folds flat and is ideal for everyday use, travel and storage. Made in Japan.
- Monogramming Available: No
- External Dimensions (wheeled items include handles and wheels) H x W x D: 6.75" x 2.75" x 2.375"
- External Features:
- Protective case
- Cleaning cloth
Welcome to the world of Tumi – the finest international brand of travel, business and lifestyle accessories. Since our founding in 1975, Tumi has been dedicated to providing our customers with an outstanding ownership experience.
Specifically, we make three commitments to our customers:
1. You will enjoy using our innovative products that are designed and manufactured to be the best;
2. You will experience world-class, after-sales customer service;
3. For a limited time after you purchase a Tumi product from an authorized Tumi store or dealer, you will be covered by our Limited Warranty.
Tumi's warranty extends to the original owner; it is straightforward and comprehensive, and just part of the total Tumi ownership experience.
Please click here to learn more about the Tumi Warranty.