Beacon Leather Crossbody
- Beacon Leather Crossbody
- Style #: 29301
Above definition and beyond expectations. Pairing the world's finest leathers and fabrics with Tumi's legendary design innovation and engineering excellence, the Phenom collection is unlike any other. This exclusive grouping is crafted from Italian embossed leather with rich, Vachetta leather trim, luxurious wool linings and high polish hardware. The Beacon crossbody design is slim and sleek, making it ideal for travel or around town use. Inside are just enough pockets to organize the essentials. Flap closure with magnetic snap. Back zip pocket.
- Monogramming Available: No
- External Dimensions (wheeled items include handles and wheels) H x W x D: 13" x 12.25" x .25"
- Construction Material: Leather
- External Features:
- Back zip pocket
- ID tag
- Long crossbody strap (61")
- Internal Features:
- Zip pocket
- Open pocket
- Media pocket
- Pen loops
Welcome to the world of Tumi – the finest international brand of travel, business and lifestyle accessories. Since our founding in 1975, Tumi has been dedicated to providing our customers with an outstanding ownership experience.
Specifically, we make three commitments to our customers:
1. You will enjoy using our innovative products that are designed and manufactured to be the best;
2. You will experience world-class, after-sales customer service;
3. For a limited time after you purchase a Tumi product from an authorized Tumi store or dealer, you will be covered by our Limited Warranty.
Tumi's warranty extends to the original owner; it is straightforward and comprehensive, and just part of the total Tumi ownership experience.
Please click here to learn more about the Tumi Warranty.
The Tumi Difference
The Tumi Tracer® is an exclusive, complimentary program that helps reunite Tumi customers with their lost or stolen items. The core of the program is a unique 20-digit individual product number printed on a special metal plate that is permanently affixed to Tumi products. That number, along with the owners contact information, is entered into our Tracer database when a bag is registered with us, and used to help aid in the recovery of lost or stolen items that are reported to us.