Charles Leather Portfolio
- Beacon Hill
- Charles Leather Portfolio
- Style #: 68511
Exquisite leathers, softly structured styles and Tumi's legendary design come together in the classic Beacon Hill collection of business briefs and totes. Both timeless and modern, Beacon Hill cases are crafted from full-grain and naturally-textured vegetable-tanned leather. They feature smooth leather trim, gunmetal or brass hardware and cotton twill linings. A statement in simplicity, this portfolio features a flap closure with push lock. The interior has a center divider and several pockets for organizing accessories.
- Monogramming Available: No
- External Dimensions (wheeled items include handles and wheels) H x W x D: 10.25" x 15" x 1.6"
- Construction Material: Leather
- External Features:
- Flap closure with lock
- Internal Features:
- Zip pocket
- Media pocket
- Center divider
- Card slots
- Pen loop
Welcome to the world of Tumi – the finest international brand of travel, business and lifestyle accessories. Since our founding in 1975, Tumi has been dedicated to providing our customers with an outstanding ownership experience.
Specifically, we make three commitments to our customers:
1. You will enjoy using our innovative products that are designed and manufactured to be the best;
2. You will experience world-class, after-sales customer service;
3. For a limited time after you purchase a Tumi product from an authorized Tumi store or dealer, you will be covered by our Limited Warranty.
Tumi's warranty extends to the original owner; it is straightforward and comprehensive, and just part of the total Tumi ownership experience.
Please click here to learn more about the Tumi Warranty.
The Tumi Difference
The Tumi Tracer® is an exclusive, complimentary program that helps reunite Tumi customers with their lost or stolen items. The core of the program is a unique 20-digit individual product number printed on a special metal plate that is permanently affixed to Tumi products. That number, along with the owners contact information, is entered into our Tracer database when a bag is registered with us, and used to help aid in the recovery of lost or stolen items that are reported to us.