- T-Tech Forge
- Chatree Sling
- Style #: 55118
Vintage elements, artisan detailing and casual styling are combined in Forge, a contemporary collection of utilitarian day bags. This Forge sling bag is made of wax-coated cotton canvas and features contrast stitching accents and antiqued brass hardware. It has an adjustable strap and can be worn over the shoulder or as a sling across the back. The side zipper accesses a back compartment that fits an iPad and the front zipper gets into the main compartment. (Note: The Granite color is made from a durable, leather-like material with leather trim.)
- Monogramming Available: No
- External Dimensions (wheeled items include handles and wheels) H x W x D: 13" x 7.75" x 4"
- Construction Material: Fabric
- External Features:
- Front zip opening
- Side zip access
- Adjustable strap
- Internal Features:
- iPad compartment
- Media pocket
- Pen loops
Welcome to the world of Tumi – the finest international brand of travel, business and lifestyle accessories. Since our founding in 1975, Tumi has been dedicated to providing our customers with an outstanding ownership experience.
Specifically, we make three commitments to our customers:
1. You will enjoy using our innovative products that are designed and manufactured to be the best;
2. You will experience world-class, after-sales customer service;
3. For a limited time after you purchase a Tumi product from an authorized Tumi store or dealer, you will be covered by our Limited Warranty.
Tumi's warranty extends to the original owner; it is straightforward and comprehensive, and just part of the total Tumi ownership experience.
Please click here to learn more about the Tumi Warranty.
The Tumi Difference
The Tumi Tracer® is an exclusive, complimentary program that helps reunite Tumi customers with their lost or stolen items. The core of the program is a unique 20-digit individual product number printed on a special metal plate that is permanently affixed to Tumi products. That number, along with the owners contact information, is entered into our Tracer database when a bag is registered with us, and used to help aid in the recovery of lost or stolen items that are reported to us.