Jonathan Adler Luggage Tag
- Jonathan Adler Travels with Tumi
- Jonathan Adler Luggage Tag
- Style #: 92177
Jaunty jetsetters are taking off with the Jonathan Adler Travels with Tumi Collection. Reflecting a playful, irreverent and glamorous spirit, this colorful travel collection was created in collaboration with American potter, designer, and author Jonathan Adler. Known for his use of geometric patterns and bold colors, Adler brings his iconic prints and cheeky sayings to Tumi's best-selling styles from the Voyageur and Vapor collections. The "Are We There Yet?" and "This is Mine" leather luggage tags let you claim your travel pieces with a sense of humor and style. Features leather strap with buckle.
- Monogramming Available: No
- External Dimensions (wheeled items include handles and wheels) H x W x D: 3.9" x 2.6" x .125"
- Construction Material: Leather
- External Features:
- Leather strap with buckle closure
Welcome to the world of Tumi – the finest international brand of travel, business and lifestyle accessories. Since our founding in 1975, Tumi has been dedicated to providing our customers with an outstanding ownership experience.
Specifically, we make three commitments to our customers:
1. You will enjoy using our innovative products that are designed and manufactured to be the best;
2. You will experience world-class, after-sales customer service;
3. For a limited time after you purchase a Tumi product from an authorized Tumi store or dealer, you will be covered by our Limited Warranty.
Tumi's warranty extends to the original owner; it is straightforward and comprehensive, and just part of the total Tumi ownership experience.
Please click here to learn more about the Tumi Warranty.