Tumi is made from the finest materials available under our exacting standards. But, like any other product, it is not indestructible, and eventually may need to be repaired or refurbished. In that event, you will find that we apply the same standard of excellence to our customer service as we do to our products.
You can have your Tumi product repaired or obtain a replacement for lost or broken parts by these following methods.
- 1. You can take your bag to a local authorized Tumi dealer, and ask the dealer to make all necessary arrangements with us. Please be advised that some dealers will require a Shipping and Handling fee for this service.
- 2. You can call us directly at 800.781.8864. A consumer service representative will ask you a few questions about your bag to determine the type of part or repair work needed to make it functional again. We will then issue you a repair number and give you the location of the appropriate Authorized Tumi repair Center.
- USA/Canada 800.781.8864
Service Center Numbers
- Australia +1.800.048.377 or email@example.com
- China +86.800.810.8390 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europe +49.(0)2394.9198.0 or email@example.com
- Hong Kong firstname.lastname@example.org
- India +91.114.058.2318 or email@example.com
- Indonesia +62.21.574.5808
- Japan +81.3.6434.9865
- Korea +82.2.546.8864
- Malaysia +603.21628787
- Middle East +971.4.804.5526
- Russia +7.495.787.91.06 ext. 151
- Singapore +65.6723.8090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Africa +27.11.555.2353
- Taiwan +886.2.2570.0918
- Thailand +66.0.2712.2345
- United Kingdom +44.(0)20.8731.3500
International Service Center Numbers